Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Readings...April

As with March, I haven't had as much time to read as I would have liked in April, but I've still managed my book a week (or in this case, four books per month since some have taken longer than others!) and I'm up to 33 books finished for the year so far!
So, in April I read...
  • "Starter for Ten" by David Nicholls
  • "Life Before Man" by Margaret Atwood
  • "Good Omens"  by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
  • "The Bloody Chamber" by Angela Carter
My next book will be "The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake" by Aimee Bender, and I'm off to start it now!


1 comment:

  1. Margaret Atwood is incredible isn't she?

    I read The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake earlier this year; such an interesting book and really enjoyed it!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x