Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Oswestry Gets Yarn Bombed!


I had a message this morning asking if I had seen the yarn-bombing - it took me a moment or two to get over the shock that the person that had sent the message actually knew what yarn-bombing was, and the name for it, but I was thrilled to know that our little town had been adorned with gorgeous bright knitted goodness and I went rushing into town to see it!! 
Fountain in the park...
 Festival Square
 Statue in the Square (check out the sweatbands on the sheep!!)
 Making weaponry a bit more cheerful...
 The park gates...
 and the gates again...
 Snake in a tree...
and the bins in the park!!
It really looks amazing, I wish I knew who did it! It makes the town so bright and cheerful, and everyone is talking about it! It also makes the place look bright ready for our visit from the Olympic Torch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x