Thursday, 24 May 2012

My Creative Space

This evening I put all of my squares out so I could have a look at them all - here are the first 49! I started edging them in white on Tuesday and finished last night, I was surprised at how quick they were to do! I think I will need to make 100 for it to be big enough, but I'm so pleased with how well it has come together so far. 
I spent a lovely afternoon in the sunshine with my fab friend Vicky today, we shopped and knitted and now I feel all relaxed, and looking forward to a busy day in the stall tomorrow! 
For more Creative Spaces pop over here

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous colours. it will look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is soooo beautiful! How rewarding does it feel seeing them lined up like this?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x