Thursday, 10 May 2012

My Creative Space

This is going to get obsessive, I can tell...I made my first circle on Tuesday, and now I've got twelve of them...
The pattern says to make 60, but the pattern is for Aran yarn, and I'm using Double Knit, so I think I'll need to make more than that, I'm guessing around one hundred. I'm using up scrap yarn for this project - I had a bag of short lengths saved, and they were perfect for the first inner round so I made a stash of ten last night, which I will be working my way through today. I'm planning to do the white outer round to make them into squares when I've finished the centres - I'm enjoying putting colours together too much!
For more makings, pop over to Our Creative Spaces

5 comments:

  1. Loving your circles- little pops of colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are going to be busy, but it's a great way to use up leftover yarn.

    Love the colours, it will look wonderful when it's finished.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love these - all of the colours look perfect together. Can't wait to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really sweet! No wonder you're making them so quickly. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x