Thursday, 3 May 2012

My Creative Space

My space this week is actually from yesterday, because today I went to the seaside with my mum's class from school, and I thought I would be able to make a scarf in a day ready for the trip! Unfortunately I actually didn't get it finished in time, but it's pretty long and will be finished soon! 
I really love the colours, and I think it's going to be lovely. I could have done with it today, it was a little bit chilly at the seaside, but it was a good day nonetheless! I am using the Granny Stripes Pattern from the "200 Crochet Blocks" book for the scarf, with a couple of amendment - I used 23 chains to start and instead of stopping at the square I just kept going! I'll be sure to post some pics when it's done!
For more Creative goodness, pop over to Our Creative Spaces!

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is going to be nice, and you will always think of the sea when you wear it.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x