Wednesday, 30 May 2012

A Busy Wednesday...

Wednesdays are usually pretty busy - it's a day in the stall so that means lots of selling and chatting to lovely folks and a fair amount of tea drinking - but today was a special Wednesday for several reasons...
Firstly we had a bit of an occasion...




The Olympic Torch came through Oswestry! After yesterday's Yarn Bombing it's been a years worth of excitement in two days for our little town!!

The Second bit of good cheer came from my chevron blanket being featured on one of my most favourite blogs The Royal Sisters by lovely Michelle...
I absolutely love this pattern, it's so much fun to make - here's the link if you've missed it!

And thirdly, I got to meet the recipient of the blanket that I finished at the beginning of April - the latest addition to our market family, baby Felicity, who arrived last Thursday. She's absolutely gorgeous, and apparently loves her blanket!!

So all in all, a pretty eventful Wednesday! I'm planning to relax this evening with a good book and a new cd which arrived today by my favourite new band 'allo darlin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x