Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Busy Tuesday!

It's been a jolly busy Tuesday! Here are the highlights from my day...
Double famousness in our two local papers - the official relaunch of the Market is tomorrow and we have all been photographed to mark the occasion! 
 I tried out a new pattern this morning from the "Woman's Weekly Knitting and Crochet special" from April - my lovely Mother in Law saved it for me, and it's so pretty! I bought some white wool this morning...I really wasn't supposed to be starting any new projects...
 My finished scarf!! So pretty!!
And I found some pretty summery skirts! They will be worn over leggings because they're all a teeny bit short, but they're lovely! I spent the day shopping and drinking tea with two of my favourite friends, and it's been fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x