I've had a jolly fun week, and I thought I'd share some of the highlights...
- Some snazzy new yarn - all of this for £2.50 from various charity shops
- Making Tomato and Herb bread rolls, and flat-breads (which didn't last long enough to photograph...)
- Learning a new crochet technique (Crocheting around the post) with the assistance of "The Happy Hooker" book for my "Granny a Day" square 31; motif #106 from "Beyond the Square" book,
- Presents from my lovely friend Vicky - awesome ceramic puppy and "Bonnie the Sock Buddy"
- And my new zippy bag (inside and out) made with some of my Laura Ashley samples
It's been a lovely week!