Sunday, 29 April 2012

Flea Market Finds

My goodies this week weren't so much found as given - there's a very nice lady that visits my stall and she brought me a big bag of bits and bobs yesterday morning. It was very kind of her, she has arthritis in her hands and has had to give up crafting, but didn't want her stash of yarn and buttons to go to waste. It's really sad, but she's surprisingly upbeat about it all. I will do my best to make good use of it, it was really kind of her to think of me. 


I haven't had a chance to look through the buttons yet - that will be my treat on Wednesday when I've finished my 'to-do' list! 
For more Flea Market Finds, pop over to see Sophie Isobel at Her Library Adventures!

3 comments:

  1. i love buttons. how lovely to get a collection from someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thought, such a nice idea that even though she can't work with the materials herself they'll still be put to great crafty use :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding a great big bag of buttons and digging through them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x