Sunday, 15 April 2012

Flea Market Finds

I went to Chester in the week to see my lovely friend Amy - she has curated her very first exhibition in the Cheshire Military Museum, so I went along to have a peep, but I had a little bit of time beforehand to have a look around the charity shops! After my success at Camden Market last week, I didn't really expect to have any luck in this week, but I actually did pretty well!
I got both of my favourite finds in one shop - first I found this lovely pinafore dress. It is really pretty and has a subtle pinstripe. It also has buttons on the strap and the pocket, which I am planning to change for nice bright multi-coloured loveliness!
And as I was in the process of paying for my dress I spotted this top. It doesn't look like much on the hanger I must admit, but it's very sweet and very flattering, and looks rather cute with jeans.
So I've been very lucky this week! I wore the pinafore to my stall on Friday with my mustard cardigan, flowery Dr Marten boots and blue leggings and it really did look super!
For more Flea Market Finds, pop over to see Sophie Isobel at Her Library Adventures!

2 comments:

  1. When will the Doc Martens be getting a showing? They're sooooo lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is fantastic! Love the contrasting prints!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x