Sunday, 1 April 2012

Flea Market Finds

My finds this week have come from a couple of charity shops jaunts - I picked up this sweet retro Staffordshire Potteries teacup which will be the perfect home for one of my plants (I'm thinking Dill or Sage, both of which need homes), and "The Sealed Letter" by Emma Donoghue on Tuesday (when I had a lovely afternoon out with my lovely friend Vicky and her greyhound Freya, knitting in the park and eating ice cream in the sunshine!)
And on Thursday I found some lovely yarn - I got all of this for £1.20! I had plans for the green - it was for another couple of rounds on the blanket I'm making for one of the stall holders, but no firm plans for the red or the blue/grey as yet!
As well as these lovely finds, I had my best Flea Market Find EVER! It's not ready to show off just yet, but it's lovely!
For more Flea Market Finds, pop over to see Sophie Isobel at Her Library Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x