Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Shopping!

It's a beautiful sunny day, and I just couldn't resist the urge to go and have a wander around town this morning! I am certainly very glad that I did, because I found something lovely in one of the charity shops...
I absolutely love Angie Lewin's work, so I was absolutely thrilled to find this gorgeous book, and it was only £3.25!! There are some fabulous illustrations - the first page alone is stunning!
So this afternoon, once I have done my to-do list, I will be making myself a big cup of tea and spending some time admiring my purchase!
I also picked up some yarn, because I want to make myself a stripey beanie hat. I have found a really good pattern and although it seemed a bit odd to be buying yarn for a hat on a sunny day, I have every faith in the  unreliability of good old British weather, and I'm sure there will be a chance to wear it before too long!
Now I am off to make some yo-yo brooch kits, and sew some monster faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x