Saturday, 31 March 2012

Readings...March

I've not managed to squeeze in as much reading as usual this month, although I'm still ahead of my book a week Resolution, and I've read 28 books so far for 2012, so I'm still pretty happy with that! I finished "Private Life" by Jane Smiley last night (it may have ticked over into this morning...) so here are the books I read in March...
"The Waterproof Bible" by Andrew Kaufman
"The Broken Bridge" by Philip Pullman
"The Understudy" by David Nicholls
"Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes
"Surfacing" by Margaret Atwood
"The Tiny Wife" by Andrew Kaufman
"Private Life" by Jane Smiley

I'm not sure what to read next, I have a lovely bundle of books waiting for their turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x