Thursday, 29 March 2012

My Creative Space

Today I have been out enjoying the glorious Spring sunshine - I had a lovely mooch around town, ran some errands and had a look in the charity shops - it's been a lovely day! I did a bit of work when I got home, and now I am settling in for a quiet bit of making. I'm working on a few different things at the moment - my on-going chevron blanket, socks, my Granny a Day squares, and the front of my second cushion cover (the back is done, and I've already finished the other cushion). 
I'm not sure where to start yet!! I am hoping that tomorrow's space will be full of little fabric birds, my thumb feels much better so I should be making lots of little wire legs! I also picked up some nice green yarn today so I'll be able to add a couple of rounds to the blanket I started yesterday. I love productive making days!
Pop on over to Our Creative Spaces for more making fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x