Monday, 26 March 2012

Granny a Day - Ten Day Roundup!

Here are my first ten Granny a Day squares! 
I've been using three books for the patterns I've made so far "200 Crochet Blocks", "250 Crochet Stitch Motifs" and "Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs", they're coming along very well!

Square One - Catherine Wheel from "200 crochet Blocks"
Square Two - Circle in a Square pattern from "200 Crochet Blocks"
Square Three - Arcadia pattern from "200 Crochet Blocks"
Square Four - Primrose Square from "200 Crochet Blocks"
Square Five - Double Crochet Square II from "250 Crochet Stitch Motifs"
Square Six - motif #95 from "Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs"
Square Seven - Openwork Popcorn Motif from "250 Crochet Stitch Motifs"
Square Eight - Sunshine and Showers pattern from "200 Crochet Blocks"
Square Nine - Edwardian Fancy pattern from "200 Crochet Blocks"
Square Ten - Spinner Pattern from "200 Crochet Blocks" book (*note about the pattern - on round 4 where it says miss 2 Trebles, you actually need to miss 3 each time, otherwise it doesn't work!!)

I've been posting my squares daily over on my Facebook page and my Flickr as I go along, I think I'm going to start joining them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x