Friday, 23 March 2012

Granny a Day and Sock Knitting!

Square 7 - Openwork Popcorn Motif from "The Harmony Guides: Crochet Stitch Motifs
To join in with Granny a Day pop on over to see Pip at Meet Me at Mike's!
I think I'll do weekly updates on my squares now that I've finished my first week - but I'll be sure to list the patterns I've been using in the posts, since it might be helpful! I might even start joining them up soon, I thought it might be nice to have a chronological "Granny a Day" Blanket!
I mentioned on Wednesday that I had started a new pair of knitted socks and here is a little peep at my progress so far...
I worked on them quite a bit yesterday and they will be coming along with me to Stitch and Bitch tonight! I'm also working on a few of my old projects - I really am trying to get some stuff finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x