Thursday, 22 March 2012

Granny a Day and Fabric Birds in the Making!

Square 6 - Motif #95 from "Beyond the Square Crochet Motifs" book
To join in with Granny a Day pop on over to see Pip at Meet Me at Mike's!
Yesterday I spent some time cutting out the fabric for ten new birds, and stitching on twenty little beady eyes (they are beady both literally and figuratively) and even made a start sewing the bits together! I must admit that I did get a bit distracted with some knitting too - I started a new pair of socks using some of the lovely yarn I picked up recently! I'm happy to be back to my usual level of productivity after last week's lurgy, it's quite a relief to be back to my usual self!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the birds. Glad you are back to your old self.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy, it's lovely to be back on form, and I have to say that not making anything made me feel much worse!x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x