Sunday, 4 March 2012

Flea Market Finds

My favourite flea market find this week was this sweet little Dachshund! I found him yesterday as I had a little mooch around the charity shops after I left my stall, and he was bought and in my bag within mere moments of spotting him! 

I also did well on the book front this week - I bought them at different points through the week; a couple from London last Monday, and the rest from the charity shops in my town through the week.  I'm already doing pretty well with them - I read "The Waterproof Bible" on Thursday and "The Broken Bridge" on Friday, and I'm working on "The Understudy" now. I would be further through it already but I went to the movies last night with hubby, we saw "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" which was a lovely film! 
                                     
Today is another rainy day, so I think a sofa day with a big cup of tea and a good book would be perfect!
For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to Her Library Adventures

2 comments:

  1. I love the different fonts on the spines of your books and your little doggy is very cute too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like looking at the designs for book covers, there are some really inventive artists working in that field!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x