Saturday, 10 March 2012

Busy Busy!!

I've had a busy couple of days - yesterday I did my usual day in the stall, and then went on to have a table at a charity pamper evening held locally. I shared the table with my lovely friend Lowri from Siop Cwlwm Croesoswallt, and we had a lovely evening, meeting lots of new people and telling everyone about our stalls in Oswestry Market. I'm hoping we will both gain some new customers from the evening, I think it's beneficial for us to be out and about promoting ourselves to a different audience!
I think our stall looked pretty fab!


This was my bit of the table - I borrowed the stand at the back from Lowri, I think it looked pretty spiffy,   and I'm thinking about picking one up for myself!

Today I've been working on my latest batch of monsters - I cut them out last Friday, and did all the faces and started sewing together yesterday, so this afternoon I finished sewing them and then stuffed them all, so now I just need to sew up their stuffing-openings, and put name labels on the big ones. 
Today I had some early-bird Mother's Day shoppers, and they were having dilemmas over what to buy, so I thought I would put together some suggestions - I'll be posting one daily over on my Facebook page, feel free to stop by and have a look (and don't forget to say hi and click "like" while you're there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x