Monday, 20 February 2012

Some Sweet Things...

I just wanted to share two things that have made me smile today...
One is this absolutely amazingly stunningly beautiful little animation  
It's called "A Tiny Tale" by Sumo Science at Aardman and it's one of the loveliest things I have ever seen. 

The other thing I wanted to share was this quote from "A Winter Book" by Tove Jansson (many thanks to my lovely mother-in-law for finding this beautiful book for me!)...

"You can close your mind to things if something is important enough. 
It works very well. 
You make yourself very small, 
shut your eyes tight and say a big word over and over again until you're safe"
Just beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. The Tiny Tale was adorable. How do people think of it.
    I read a lot too and when I come across something that I think is profound....I have a blank book that I bought on vacation on year that is pretty...and I write the quote in the blank book along with the title and author. I have also written favorite recipes in it and other things of importance, to me.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x