Saturday, 25 February 2012

New Makings!

I've had a very busy morning so far! I popped into the stall before opening time this morning because I had some special things to make (and the laser cutter is a bit stinky so I like to get it done before there are any customers!). 
I had an order for two Spaniel brooches, which are a gift for the customers granddaughters - apparently they both like pink, but can't have the same colour brooch, so I hope they don't fight over the pink one!!
The other little thing I had to make was a prototype of a new design that I've been working on in my sketchbook, I'm revisiting mushrooms after a bit of a change of focus! I've been working on jewellery designs with layered acrylic for a while, so I've finally made one to see how it looks! I need to sort out a polisher so I can make the edges smooth and fancy, but this is general brooch idea, all glued up...
I think it's pretty cute and I'm excited to try all of the other little ideas that have been floating around my head!

2 comments:

  1. Really like the mushroom brooch, you should def do them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think it's pretty cute too, I have some ideas for similar stuff too, so I'm going to spend a bit of time playing I think!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x