Saturday, 18 February 2012

New Jewellery!

I've just listed some new bits and bobs in my Etsy shop - these things have been available in my stall for a little while, but now it seems they're ready for their Etsy debut!

 Poodle Brooches - available in Bright Pink and Fancy Purly Pink
 And Teapot Brooches - available in orange, green, yellow, purple, blue, black, pink and red (and also navy, not shown!)
I have also updated my listings for Kitty Brooches and Rhino Brooches because they are now available in a whole bunch of new colours!


It's been a busy morning - the rainy weather has been a bit of a hindrance but I have used the time wisely to make sure everything is all super-dooper and shiny-perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x