Monday, 6 February 2012

New Display Stuff!

I was busy working on my order for Siop Cwlwm Croesoswallt  this morning when I started looking at my glass cabinets and thinking about what they needed to finish them off. I came to the conclusion that they definitely needed some pretty signs, so I got to work and this is what I came up with...
I thought this would be a good way to make it clear that the necklaces, brooches and earrings can be a set!
I also made this little heart, because obviously, I really rather like crocheting...
And here it is on the back of the cabinet, I think it looks quite pretty!

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely. And those flowers look lovely too! I like the way you displayed them on the glass stand. Thanks for showing us the crocheted goodies!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x