Sunday, 19 February 2012

Flea Market Finds

I came across this weeks Flea Market Find yesterday, wondering around my favourite charity shop after a busy day in my stall. For the last couple of weeks I've only really found books (no complaints here!), and I was delighted to spot this sweet little mouse in amongst all of the usual bits and bobs that I usually pass by - I happily mooched around the rest of the shop, mouse in hand!
Mouse has found a little nook in amongst all of the other little critters, guarding my books (and sweeping my shelves evidently!). I also found a very sweet v-neck coral coloured jumper, which I think will be nice and warm in these cold days - today we have snow!
For more Flea Market Finds, pop on over to see Sophie Isobel, who has a beautiful new typewriter!

9 comments:

  1. Really nice mouse guardian ;) it will become very wise
    Fede

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting it off slowly with Harry Potter, and then onto Classic Literature!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I can't help myself with the animal figurines. Seriously. It's like an illness but it's going to kill my husband long before it kills me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think eventually the collection of little critters will take over my whole house!

      Delete
  3. I found a cute mouse around the Holidays and sold it on my Etsy shop- I want it back after seeing your very cute find! I can't get enough of the mini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I love little critters, I can't leave them behind when I see them - they just give me this look and that's it, they're mine!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x