Sunday, 29 January 2012

Sunday Afternoon

After a couple of weekends gallivanting all over the country, we're having a lovely Sunday at home together. We popped into our favourite local coffee shop for tea and cake, and sat reading - I'm onto "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro (book 10 for January), and my hubby is reading "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" (apparently zombies were the thing that was missing from the original...)
My plans for this afternoon involve more tea, more reading, and watching "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", which I think is a pretty good Sunday afternoon movie. Last night we went to see "The Iron Lady", Meryl Streep really does deserve all of the praise she's been getting, regardless of your political perspective, or opinion of the person she plays. It really was astonishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x