Thursday, 26 January 2012

My Creative Space

My Creative Space this week has been focused on a wholesale order that I have for a brand new shop that is opening in Brighton. I was asked to make thirty-five brooches - five designs in seven colours. I've glued the pins on so I'll be packing them all up tomorrow ready to send!
I also tried something new - mirror plastic! I just cut out a deer, so I could find the right setting, and find out if my usual glue works on a different type of backing. I think it's pretty cute!
I also put a new Flying Duck Necklace design up on display. I'm just making this one for now, to see what my customers think - I'll be making it as a commission rather than part of my every-day ranges. 
So I've been a busy bee!
For more creative spaces, pop on over here

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh congratulations on the order, Brighton is the big time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x