Thursday, 19 January 2012

My Creative Space

I must confess that this isn't really a creative space post, more of a round-up of what I've been making, because after what feels like months of avoidance, I have finally been caught by the dreaded lurgy. I woke up yesterday feeling really quite rotten. But I try to look on the bright side - I went into work for a couple of hours (the drawback of self-employment, no-one to do my job for me...) and as a reward for dragging myself in, decided to finish knitting my mustard yellow calorimetry (it still needs the ends weaving in and a button), and I cast on a new pair of socks...
Because I finished a second pair on Tuesday evening! I love the stripes, and I am so pleased that I can make socks to fit my odd sized feet! 
Today I have spent the morning resting in bed, and I finished reading "One Day" by David Nicholls. I am onto "My Week with Marilyn" by Colin Clark now, all wrapped up cosily on the sofa under a lovely warm quilt. 
For more creative spaces pop on over here

1 comment:

  1. feel better soon! at least you get some time to read!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x