Saturday, 21 January 2012

Knit Knit Knit!

Here is my finished calorimetry! I love this yellow, although I'm not sure it is helping my dodgy post-cold complexion! It is really warm and cosy though, and that's the main thing! 
And today I finished my stripey sock! Not bad going given that I only started it on Wednesday!
I was really pleased to be well enough to go into the stall today, after feeling so rough for the last few days, and it was worth it, with three necklaces and two pairs of earrings off to new homes! 

3 comments:

  1. I really, really love the stripy sock! But you may have gathered that, from my "squeee!" when I saw it today. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for featuring us! Love your socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sock is gorgeous - so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x