Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Back to Work!

My stall re-opened for the first time in 2012 today, after a lovely ten day break. It was really nice to be back, catching up with the other stall holders and friends that popped up to say hello. I have a nice big list of stock that need to be replaced from the run-up to Christmas, and some orders/commissions, so that's tomorrow morning planned out. My plans for tomorrow afternoon include drinking tea, reading, and starting the second of my stripey socks, because once that is done I have plans to crochet some moomins with this fantastic pattern. My new years resolutions are going well so far! 
Anyway, I'm going to put the kettle on, but here are some interesting crochet links that I've mooched over to this evening...

Sarah London has posted a "Crochet a Rainbow" update
Heidi Bears has a new Crochet Edging which is very pretty
Sophie at Her Library Adventures is making gorgeous squares

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x