Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Some Info...


I am happy to report that all of my Christmas present shopping/making is done, and everything is wrapped and safely stashed under the tree, so all that's left to do now is enjoy the Festive Season. I will be keeping my online shops open over the festive period, but I will not be posting orders until 4th January, because it has been 15 months since I had a decent break so I am treating myself to a long Christmas holiday, starting on Christmas Eve afternoon. I will also be re-opening the stall on the 4th, and have some very exciting new designs coming in January! 
I will be back with pics of some finished stuff soon, including some of the presents that I've made, but I suspect this will be my last post before the Big Day, so I'm going to take this opportunity to wish all of my lovely followers a very Happy Christmas! Stay safe and be merry!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x