Thursday, 8 December 2011

My Creative Space

My creative space this week is a little bit difficult to share, because it consists of Christmas presents for my friends and family, plus orders which are presents for people who might read my blog...It's been a crazy couple of weeks.
So I have been buried under a pile of work, none of which I can share. But I can share this - my one little project for me, which I have been working away at every time I get a spare moment. I really love this chevron pattern, it's so pretty!
I finished my "to-do" list this morning so this afternoon I am going to be working on Christmas presents for my lovely friends. I'm going to take photographs of everything when I've finished so I can share it all after Christmas!
For some inspiring spaces pop on over to Our Creative Spaces!

1 comment:

  1. ooo wont you have so much to share after christmas can't wait. Love your colourful blanket xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x