Thursday, 15 December 2011

Makings...

I spent a quiet evening last night finishing socks for Christmas. I haven't been able to show most of my recent makings because I don't want anyone spotting anything they shouldn't, but these socks are for my parents and they won't peep...
These fancy stripey ones are for my dad, I finished them last night. I really hope he likes them! I am really looking forward to Christmas morning to find out what everyone thinks of their gifts!

At work this week I have a new design, some very snazzy goldfish. They are very cool!
I will be putting them on Etsy later this evening, but they are already on sale in my stall.
The Christmas crazy time of orders and personalised gifts is beginning to calm down a wee bit now, what with the passing of international postal dates and so on, so hopefully the six day week beginning on Monday will be a time for festive joviality with customers and other stall holders. I am still taking orders, and will be until Tuesday, but I think my sales now will mostly be existing stock. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, and I am starting to feel a little bit rough around the edges but I can't complain, I love to be busy, and I am remembering to make time to spend with my friends and family, which I think does me the world of good.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x