Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Christmas Presents!

Here are some of the things that kept me busy in the run up to Christmas...
 Amy necklace with star earrings

 Darrenosaurus Rex for my buddy "Dinosaur Darren"
 Three pairs of socks for my dad, mum and hubby
And a bunny for my sister. There are a few other bits, but I can't share them just yet!
I had a lovely relaxing Christmas, full of time with my lovely friends and family, and plenty of time for knitting - I have finished a pair of socks for myself, and I have done half a sock for a second pair. My stall is closed until next Wednesday (Jan 4th), and I'm taking the opportunity to have a rest. It's been a long time coming!

3 comments:

  1. The chicken brooch was so appreciated by my friend! Thank you very much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name necklace and that dinosaur! Will you be doing custom necklaces in the future??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly - my dear, I am thrilled that your friend liked her chicken brooch, and I hope you had a marvellous Christmas!
    Em - I do personalised necklaces occasionally, do give me a shout if you'd like one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x