Saturday, 12 November 2011

Stall-iversary!

Today has been a lovely happy day - my one year stall-iversary! I can't believe that a whole year has passed since I opened my stall, the time has flown by! I had lots of lovely visitors and have had strangers congratulate me and then explain that they follow me on facebook - it's so nice to meet such sweet people! I had some cards and presents too, which was so totally unexpected - it's been an overwhelming day. I took in some little apple pies for everyone, to share the happiness, and it's been a genuinely wonderful day.
Opening Day 13th November 2010

This evening I have reflected on the last year - it has been utterly astounding - I've had some crazy times, lots of ups and a couple of downs. I've learned a lot about myself, made some friends that I hope I will keep for life, and become much more assertive - over the last couple of weeks I have had to defend my little business with more assertiveness than I thought I had in me, and although that was tough I know that I, and my business, will be stronger for it.
Happy 1st Birthday Card from the lovely ladies at Siop Cwlwm

So with all of that, I want to thank everyone that has helped out so much over the last year - everyone that has encouraged me, provided opinions on new designs, listened to my over-excited rambling and my little moans, and parted with hard-earned cash in exchange for my work. It's been an amazing journey so far, and I am so excited to see what is in store for the next year!! Thanks again folks, from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

  1. lol yeah time really does go by fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again hun! Here's to the next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Gemma! And I hope the next year is just as wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x