Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Shopping Day!

Is there any better way to spend a day than shopping, knitting and drinking tea with a lovely friend?! I got this super kitsch crochet book, two row counters (because they keep getting lost) and some gorgeous blue cotton from the charity shops, and some more sock yarn from the wool shop. Because three balls of sock yarn just wasn't enough...and I just couldn't resist the fabulous snazziness of it...
And just a small update on my rag-rug, which is coming on very well! I didn't have as much red as I would have liked, so yesterday I ran into my favourite charity shop in the hope that I would find something suitable, and I found a whole load of red - 2 double flat sheets in fact! And it's the same shade as the one that I had! Jolly lucky indeed.
So now I have enough fabric to get going again! Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. You seem to have a built in magnet that just keeps attracting great finds,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a dedicated shopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the only way it could be better is if I were there with you!!!!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x