Monday, 21 November 2011

Public Service Announcement!!

A bit of a boring admin type of post, but I have just updated my Etsy shop with the last postal dates from the UK if you would like parcels to arrive before Christmas, but please be aware that I may need to actually make the item for you so if you have shopping plans, I would advise ordering sooner rather than later!!

International Airmail
Mon 5th December - South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Australia and New Zealand
Fri 9th December - Eastern Europe, USA and Canada
Mon 12th December - Western Europe

UK folks have a wee bit longer, up to the 14th December for Standard Parcels, and 23rd December for Special Delivery, but I suspect that will cost a fortune. Same applies here - I may need time to get stuff made so the sooner the order the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x