Sunday, 6 November 2011

Nadolig Llawen Baubles...

I mentioned earlier this week that I have been working on a special design for Siop Cwlwm Croesoswallt, which is a lovely Welsh Language shop in Oswestry Market. I collaborated with them earlier this year making custom jewellery for the National Eisteddfod, and now we're working on something new; Christmas Baubles!
On Monday I designed "Nadolig Llawen" (Merry Christmas) baubles - the first batch of baubles are white - plain and opalescent (which is a limited edition), but they will be available in green and red too. Today I worked on some "First Christmas 2011" (Nadolig Cyntaf 2011) Baubles, which have the option to be customisable with the baby's name. They are all available from their shop or Siop Cwlwm's website/facebook page. It's a very exciting collaboration, and the bonus is that I am picking up a little bit of Welsh as I go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x