Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Magazine Feature!

I had a lovely visitor to my stall on Saturday - a very sweet lady called Verity, who writes for Craftseller magazine. Verity was responsible for my first feature in Craftseller issue 2, and contacted me last month to ask about online selling, specifically packaging, and on Saturday she brought up the feature for me to see! It is included in the little booklet "Dos and Don'ts of Selling On Etsy" which will be with issue 5, which I believe is released tomorrow! So here's a sneaky peep at my little quote, with a photograph of my star earrings...
It's so exciting!
My star earrings are on Etsy as well as in my stall. They've been pretty popular so far! I have been busy working on a stand for my earrings over the last week, one of the other stall holders passed along a metal stand that she didn't need any more, and it was in need of a little bit of TLC, so I decided to wrap in with yarn!
I think it looks pretty! So I've put out all of my button earrings, and the bottom two rows will be for stars and hearts. I have been making lots of stock this morning so I will be busy gluing and packaging everything tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Yay :D Also very wise words. I think you present your things really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, that really means a lot! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x