Saturday, 12 November 2011

It's been a busy week!

Some of the highlights from a jolly busy week...
I made some Flamingo earrings to match the brooches that I already had! So kitsch!
And I made the "Nadolig Cyntaf 2011" baubles for Siop Cwlwm, plus a customised "Ioan" version, and special new cufflinks...
Tractors! They made their debut last night at a Fair in Llanrhaeadr, which was a Young Farmers Event, so Tractors were the perfect thing to take along! This was my table at the event, I took lots of lovely things along so hopefully people got a little taster of what I make.
And of course, the obligatory photograph of me behind my stall. It has to be done I suppose!
A shiny bit of publicity too; a fantastic interview in one of the local papers with Lowri from Siop Cwlwm, featuring a pic of my baubles! Lowri has been very supportive, we collaborate quite often now, and she is delightful!
So it's been quite a hectic week, but so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x