Sunday, 27 November 2011

Flea Market Finds

This sweet little guy came home with me on Thursday. He was on a shelf in one of my favourite charity shops and my thrifty shopping partner-in-crime Vicky absolutely insisted that he must be mine (I took so much convincing of course...), and since it was her birthday I couldn't refuse her! He really is a cutie!
He is currently sat with my collection of deers and other kitsch little creatures, but the permanent home that they need has not been located as yet. I'm sure the perfect shelf or cupboard will find it's way to me eventually!
For more Flea Market Finds pop over to see Sophie Isobel

2 comments:

  1. He is a sweet little owl. Looks like he has a secret to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! Love it. Back in the 80's(? or was it 70's?) I wasn't into the owl thing, and now...LOVE them.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x