Monday, 21 November 2011

Flea Market Finds

I'm a little late with my Flea Market Finds this week because yesterday I found myself wandering around Tate Modern. But that's another story. So here are my finds from last Monday (it's hard to believe it's been a week, where is the time going?!), two very kitsch ducks and a very sweet little deer!
All found on my trip to Wolverhampton last week, the ducks were from a charity shop (£1 each) and the deer (50p) was on a market stall. The deer is a little pepper pot, and I can't help but wonder what happened to her sister the salt shaker? I hope she is safe and treasured somewhere!
I am starting to think that I need some kind of display solution for all of my little ceramic sweeties. I am considering some kind of corner unit for the living room wall. Bless my sweet husband who continues to accept my increasing collection of kitsch ornaments with his usual good humour. I am a lucky lady indeed.
For more Flea Market Finds pop on over to see the lovely Sophie Isobel!

3 comments:

  1. Loving your Flea Market finds :) Also glad that you have an understanding husband lol
    ps. congrats on the Etsy treasury

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great finds aren't they?! I am very lucky indeed to have such a lovely, understanding husband.
    The treasury feature really was a nice surprise! It's so nice when things like that happen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the deer. Whenever I find an orphan shaker, I always wonder where it's sibling is. & quite often when I find a nice shaker in a thrift store - it's an orphan! So disappointing! I don't buy to many orphan shakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x