Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Chevron Blanket

After weeks of knitting socks for Christmas, I needed a lovely crochet project to stop me from getting the sock-crazies. I couldn't quite work out what that project would be - I'm already working on a rag-rug, and African Flower Hexagons, but I just had that feeling that I needed something new. So I have started a chevron blanket...
I am using the lovely pattern from The Royal Sisters blog. I am up to 20 rows now, and it's got a nice fresh feeling that is lovely on the cold wintry days that we're having here in grey old England. I really do need to get on and finish some of these other projects though, I am hopeless.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hopeless too. I'd like to start a new one to get me through the winter, but I haven't finished the old one I started to get me through last winter!

    Cindy Bee

    PS - Your blanket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x