Monday, 31 October 2011

Makings!

I am working at home today, so this morning I did some designs for some commission necklaces and a special project for Siop Cwlwm Croesoswallt, and once all of that was done I started cutting out more Robins! I have ten new ones ready to be stitched up. It would seem that my habit of hoarding fabric has paid off - I found a tweed skirt that I'd bought ages ago to make soft toys with, and of course I never got around to it. So now I have a Robin cut out of it! I am sewing eyes on this afternoon, so they should be ready to sew and stuff in the stall on Wednesday, because tomorrow is a laser cutting day.
Last night I finished the first of my dad's socks. I really love the stripes. So now I need to get started with the second one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x