Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Makings...

Yesterday I worked on lots of new designs - I've been trying to think of new products, to try and diversify a little bit, and I decided I would try out a range of magnets. I made a batch this morning, there will be three in each set - a set of veggies (onions, peppers and broccoli), some fruit (strawberries, green apples and yellow pears) and a cloud with raindrops.
I have to admit that although it's along the same line as my jewellery, it's a bit outside of my comfort zone to be working on interior stuff. I have some ideas for some larger interior things, but I thought it was a good idea to start small!
I made a whole bunch of new brooches too, I now have stegosaurus, chickens, mice, ducks, budgies, frogs, tigers, apples and pears. I also made some poodle earrings!
They're very cute! I tried out a couple of new ideas too, these are my samples - Flying Duck Necklace and Cat's Eye Glasses Ring.
I have been wearing the ring all afternoon, and I absolutely love it!!
I also made some new Christmas Decorations.
and while everything was cutting out I sorted out buttons for earrings and made up some more yo-yo making kits. A very productive morning indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x