Saturday, 8 October 2011

Hats, Hats, Hats!

After my "Big Knit" day for Innocent and AgeUK, I continued to take in deliveries of hats from customers and the Ladies group, and today I packed up the last of the hats ready for the deadline next week. I am really proud of the amount that have been made today's batch of 472 plus the 355 that I delivered in August takes us to a really quite grand total of 827!! That's quite a challenge set for next year! So here they are in all their glory...
And just because they are soooo cute - bear hats!!
So that's my contribution to the Big Knit done for another year. I am so amazed and grateful for all of the support that everyone has given, I hope we can do even better next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x