Sunday, 30 October 2011

Flea Market Finds

My Flea Market Find this week is always a favourite; vintage pink florals! There's two matching pillow cases and a sheet, I don't have any set plans for any of it yet but I couldn't resist!
I haven't had much time to get out and about around the charity shops lately, I'm hoping to get out for a look around sometime this week but I have lots of work to catch up on after spending the beginning of last week in London. I need to make some more of my Christmas Robins - I sold three in two days so I don't think the remaining nine will be quite enough, so I brought a huge bundle of fabric home with me yesterday! I also need to finish some scarves, and I am working on Christmas socks, I could do with some more hours in the day!
For more Flea Market Finds pop on over to see Sophie Isobel!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love those, the designs and colors are so pretty! I'm with you, I would not have been able to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I'm like you - buy it now , and think what I'm going to do with it later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabrics, those are beautiful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. My favourites are floral sheets in pink too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with vintage sheets/pillowcases. I've got quite a few pink ones now so I'm on the look out for other colours (I'm hoping to make something patchworky with them!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, pretty, pretty pinks! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in love. pink florals are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, so pretty. i am the same, but with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely prints! Love anything pink too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x