Thursday, 27 October 2011

A Dressing Table Full of Bits and Bobs!

As I mentioned yesterday, I spent the beginning of the week in London. While I was wandering around I found Anthropologie on Regent Street. It is an absolutely beautiful shop, so full of interesting pretty things! So I made a little purchase which required a little re-jig on my dresser!
A little Raccoon Jewellery dish! This little Cutie took some special attention to get home safely, but it was well worth it! So I've reorganised my dresser, and it looks very pretty! I've added notes to everything in my Flickr page just in case anyone is interested!
As well as my Raccoon dish, I got a new necklace. Is anything sweeter than Blythe with bear ears?!
I also got a very cute Macaron ring, (which currently living in my Raccoon dish) because they are my new favourite thing! I had my first ever Macaron on Sunday - a Raspberry one from a Patisserie called Paul on High Holborn, which I munched in the grounds of the British Museum...
And it was so yummy that I bought a bag of six for us to share (we still have four so not bad going...), this time from Yauatcha, a dim sum restaurant in Soho - I got blueberry, cherry, blackcurrant, lemon, raspberry and coconut and they are delicious!
I'm full of inspiration now for getting back to work. Yesterday was all about Robin legs, but now they're done I can get some new designs done, as well as plans I have for making the stall prettier! Lots of things to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x