Friday, 21 October 2011

Crochet Lessons - Second Lesson

Today I had my second lesson with the lovely ladies from last week. We worked on stars and Christmas trees from the lovely patterns from The Royal Sisters blog!
They're so festive! I was also pleased that they both brought along their granny square blankets -the first is a continuation from the one started last week...
And this one was started after the lesson, using an 8mm hook and double thickness yarn, and it's for a new baby girl...
I am so pleased, they've both really taken to it, and are keen to learn more. It's a great moment when something is finished and there's a triumphant "YES!", the stars are a fantastic project for that!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It's a great moment when something is finished. That's why I started doing little things along with a blanket. Love those trees and stars. I'm making some too.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x