Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Christmas Makings...

Today was my dad's birthday so I went over for a visit to take him a bunch of pressies (and to have some cake...). Unfortunately he had to go to work at 1pm, so this afternoon I spent some time making Christmas Decorations!
First I made jumpers for Baubles (using the super-dooper pattern from lovely Pip at Meet Me at Mike's), but sadly I ran out of Baubles - I could have kept going all day - I was listening to the British Museum/Radio 4 "History of the World in 100 Objects" podcasts and happily baubling away (the spell-checker just flinched but I don't care)...
So then I stitched up five new Robins but I ran out of stuffing, so I have more to make tomorrow, plus these lovelies need legs...
So, having run out of baubles and stuffing, I started on stars. A jolly productive afternoon I would say!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x