Sunday, 25 September 2011

Some Random and Interesting Facts About Me...

Thanks to Shelly for tagging me for this one! I'm not going to pick on anyone in particular to join in, but I'd like to point out that it's fun and encourage everyone to do it!!


A-Age: 26 and 3/4


B-Bed size: Double


C-Chore that you hate: Ick, washing up. I hate wrinkly fingers


D-Dogs: I have kitties, but my parents have a crazy excitable pooch that I like to torment with throwing/chasing games...


E-Essential start to your day: Tea with Soya milk and one sugar. And brown toast.


F-Favourite Colour: That's a really, really tough question, it changes regularly, but at the moment it's mustard yellow.


G-Gold or silver: Silver, both to work with and wear!


H-Height: Teeny tiny 5' 4".


I-Instruments you play: Nope, hideously un-musical.


J-Job title: Self employed general dogs-body...


K-Kids: Nope


L-Live: Oswestry, Shropshire


M-Mother's name: Libby. She's ace.


N- Nickname; variations of Gemma - Gem, Gems, Gemzy, Gemmipop, and most recently Gemrah (thanks to Dinosaur-Darren...)


O-Overnight hospital stays: Far to many, but none recently. Touch wood...


P-Pet peeves: Rudeness drives me crazy, along with two-facedness.


Q-Quote from a film: I'd love to be able to say it's something really profound, but it's actually "there's wasps in my brain" from "Paul". It kills me every time.


R-Right or left handed:The same as Shelly funnily enough "Right handed, with the exception of cutlery, which I have to use 'the other way around' "


S-Siblings: My little sister Hollie, known as Doll since she was teensy, now aged 21 - a beautiful and brave lady.


T-Time you wake up: Depends entirely on where I'm working - for market days it's 7.30 - 7.45 and on working at home days it is usually substantially later. I justify this by the fact that I often work until 10pm, so I feel I am entitled to sleep in a bit!


U-Underwear: Every single day...


V-Vegetable you hate: Brussels Sprouts. I know they're just teeny cabbages, but they're still yucky. And Beetroot. Bleurgh.


W-What makes you run late: Hitting the snooze button.


X-X rays you've had: Legs, ankles, tummy-area (suspected appendix blow up), and MRI scans, which are thoroughly unpleasant.


Y-Yummy food that you make; I love pasta with veggies, simple but effective.


Z-Zoo animal: Rhinos. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x